top of page

Helping Brands across Industries 5x their Profitibility with

Email Marketing

Elevate your brand with the power of email marketing. Connect with your audience in a personalized and impactful way, driving sales and building brand loyalty. With deliberate and personalized brand storytelling, we continuously craft hyper-relevant emails that increase leads, drive conversions and keep your customers coming back for more

SMS Marketing

Unlock the full potential of your brand with SMS Marketing. Connect with your customers in a direct and personal way, driving sales and building brand loyalty, one text at a time. With high open rates and quick response times, SMS Marketing is a reliable way to engage customers at every stage of the buying process.

WhatsApp Conversational Marketing

Transform the way you interact with customers through AI-powered WhatsApp Conversational Marketing. With personalized campaigns, instant support, and automated responses, create a truly engaging experience that boosts customer satisfaction and drives never seen before conversions.

Skyrocket the Metrics that Matter Most

We help you find and fix revenue leaks and underperforming marketing operations, optimizing your email, SMS, and WhatsApp systems for greater efficiency and profitability.

Boost your Repeat
Purchases (LTV)


Increase Overall


Improve Customer


We create a system that's designed to keep you at the top of your customer's minds. Based on every customer activity and behavior, we send relevant communication that keeps your customers engaged and coming back for more. 

We use RFM (Recency, Frequency, Monetary) and other advanced segmentation strategies to identify your ideal customer and implement tailored strategies that ensure every other segment of your audience climbs the ladder to your ideal persona.

We developed our 80/20 split marketing strategy that prioritizes fun, engaging, and educational campaigns 80% of the time, with the remaining 20% dedicated to sales. This builds customer loyalty and leads to long-term business success.

Entirely Done For You

email marketing Services LQ Media-min.jpg


We use an omnichannel approach to develop a comprehensive system of automated sequences that are triggered by every customer activity, from browsing to purchasing and beyond.

With around 10 flows dedicated to both pre and post-purchase, we ensure that your customers are receiving tailored messages and we also focus on upselling and cross-selling to increase your revenue per customer. 


With our data-driven approach, we continuously monitor and optimize all key metrics to ensure that we are driving the best results. By analyzing customer behavior and engagement metrics, we identify what works and what doesn't and

Adjust our strategies accordingly, leading to better revenue numbers and higher customer LTV. We also implement advanced strategies, to improve your customer AOV.


We create an omnichannel content calendar and follow it by designing custom campaigns that are both conversion-focused and on-brand to drive sales and engagement with your customers.

By creating engaging and memorable campaigns, we not only build long-term relationships but also drive repeat purchases leading to a higher customer LTV. 

List Building

As the saying goes, "money is in the list," and we couldn't agree more. That's why we focus on building you a list of email addresses and phone numbers, which is key to increasing sales and revenue.

We use beautifully designed and strategically placed popup forms and checkout opt-ins to help you build your list quickly and easily. We offer incentives to encourage customers to sign up for your email or text list.

Taking our Client's revenue from
"So-So" to Exceptional

Ready to Skyrocket your Revenue?

bottom of page